Heels: This 45 minute class exposes pre-professional students to the working world of dance. When a dancer is hired in the industry, they are expected to be comfortable and deliver choreography in any type of costume or shoe. Most times, heels are required. Heels class will touch on multiple styles of jazz and hip hop including Broadway, Fosse and Jazz Funk.
Pom: Vibe’s Pom class utilizes basic jazz technique while implementing cheer fundamentals. The focus of this style is to have clean, sharp movements that translate well to a large audience. Students will work cohesively to learn to dance in unison while transitioning through various formations, in different patterns, and in multi-part ripples. Multiple routines will be put together throughout the year to focus on creating visually dynamic pieces while accenting movements with the usage of poms. Students are required to have Vibe poms which can be purchased at the front desk. This class is open to dancers of all levels and ages and is a great supplement for every aspiring and seasoned cheer, pom, or dance team student!
Latin Ballroom: This class exposes students to different types of ballroom dances that originated in Latin America like the cha-cha-cha, rumba, samba, salsa, mambo and paso doble.
Specialty Class Schedule
- Cheer Babies – Mondays from 4:15-5:00 p.m.
- Latin Ballroom 1 – Wednesdays from 6:00-6:45 p.m.
- Latin Ballroom 2 – Wednesdays from 4:30-5:15 p.m.
- Meditation & Mindfulness (Jr.) – Tuesdays from 5:15-6:15 p.m.
- Meditation & Mindfulness (Sr.) – Tuesdays from 7:45-8:45 p.m.
- Musical Theatre Heels – Fridays from 7:45-8:45 p.m.
- Pom 1 – Wednesdays from 4:30-5:15 p.m.
- Pom 2 – Wednesdays from 6:45-7:30 p.m.
- Laurie Balise
- Leila Bandringa
- Lilly Dede-Wright
- Stephanie Zurinsky